The edge is technology’s next great frontier and is all around us, everywhere from retail to manufacturing, smart cities and hospitals. In our current do anything from anywhere world, the future is at the edge with businesses becoming more agile, capable of responding faster to new insights, generated close to the action where the data is generated.
In fact, IDC predicts that the edge computing market will reach a massive $250.6 billion by 2024. Keen to learn more? Join our flagship, virtual event and become part of the future at the Intel-sponsored OEM Design Experience – Transformation at the Edge.
At this event, our focus will be on helping you challenge existing business models to drive secure innovation. The edge presents great opportunity but also introduces additional risk and complexity – whether that’s supply chain management, software development or data protection across varied platforms. We want to simplify your edge deployments and enable you to capture even more value from data, generated and processed outside of the data center and public cloud.
Pushing the Boundaries of Product Design
You will hear from Dell and Intel executives, thought leaders, keynote speakers and technologists about how we can collaborate to push the boundaries of product design for the edge. At the event, we will spotlight customers’ edge environments and highlight the latest technology to help accelerate your time to market efficiently and securely.
In addition to hearing directly from customers, there will be opportunities to network and speak with OEM design experts on key topics. Highlights include:
- John Roese, Dell Technologies CTO, who will present on new ways to think about integrating security into your edge solutions.
- Gil Shneorson, Dell Technologies SVP of the Edge Portfolio, who will explore new opportunities at the edge, and how our customers and partners can accelerate their edge deployments.
- Maya Shankar, Senior Director of Behavioral Science at Google and former White House and United Nations employee, will discuss how to embrace change to make this transformation smoother and faster.
Technical Breakouts & Networking
Our OEM Design Engineers will host a series of technical workshops, including live conversations covering a range of topics relevant to your solution. We will also offer facilitated networking with an opportunity to meet and chat informally in smaller groups.
- Advances in technologies to address workload challenges in new and efficient ways.
- Designing applications for the edge.
- Technologies at the edge; one size does not fit all.
- Custom designs for your edge solution.
- How cyber resilient is your solution?
Get Ready for the Future
As our world becomes more intelligent and connects and communicates in new ways, edge computing promises to maximize your operational efficiencies, help you develop new revenue streams, and improve your organization’s overall performance.
The future is unfolding at the edge and we’re here to help you navigate the transition. Join our event to learn more, but hurry as places are limited.
Register for the OEM Design Experience – Transformation at the Edge.
- North America November 10
- Japan November 18
- EMEA December 7
Learn more about what we do Dell Technologies OEM Solutions.
Stay in touch. Follow us on Twitter @DellTechOEM and join our LinkedIn OEM Solutions Showcase page.