October 16, 2020 – Lenovo’s 5th annual global innovation event, Tech World, is moving online for the first time in October 2020, bringing access to content to a much wider global audience. As a result of the new online format the event has its biggest and broadest line up of keynotes, innovation theme breakouts, in-depth thought leadership sessions and product demonstrations since the inaugural event in 2015. The event will include a headline keynote on the future vision for the technology sector and Lenovo’s business by Lenovo Chairman and CEO Yuanqing Yang, as well as 140+ breakout sessions offering a deeper understanding of future technologies across the full spectrum of Lenovo’s business.
Tech World is a two-day streamed and on-demand event across multiple time zones and delivered in eight languages (Chinese, English, French, German, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish). Lenovo leaders and partners will share their vision for a smarter future, with special emphasis on insights learned through the unprecedented challenges of 2020. Sessions will explore new ways to work, including tools for remote collaboration and IoT-driven safety measures for those returning to offices; reimagined education, empowered by both devices and online learning platforms; and technological frontiers shaped by the latest advances in AI, foldable screens, and AR/VR.
Attendees to Tech World 2020 are also able to contribute to the Tech World for Good virtual platform by earning points through actions like attending sessions, asking questions in chats, or sharing content on social media. Earned points result in Lenovo making a charitable contribution to charitable NGOs around the world as part of its wider Lenovo Foundation work.
The event lineup includes the following keynotes:
Day 1: October 28th – “Navigating the New Normal, Using Technology to Accelerate a Smarter Way Forward”
- Shaping our Future through Purposeful Innovation – Yuanqing Yang, Lenovo Chairman and CEO
- Intelligent Edge Computing: Making Intelligence Anywhere – Dr Yong Rui, Senior Vice President of Lenovo and Chief Technology Officer
- A smarter Way Forward in the Remote Revolution – Gianfranco Lanci, Lenovo Corporate President and Chief Operating Officer
- Modernizing Your Data Center from Edge to Cloud – Kirk Skaugen, Executive Vice President of Lenovo, President Data Center Group
- Unlocking the Value of IoT with Scalable Intelligent Solutions – John Gordon, Vice President of Lenovo and General Manager of Commercia IoT
Day 2: October 29th – “Navigating the New Normal – Smart Technology for You”
- Unleashing the Power of Innovation for a Better Life – Yuanqing Yang, Lenovo Chairman and CEO
- Learning – Smarter Technology for Better Education and Entertainment– Johnson Jia, Senior Vice President of Lenovo PC and Smart Devices
- Working – Efficiency with in the New Normal – Eric Yu, Senior Vice President of Lenovo, General Manager of Small and Medium Business
- Smarter Mobility – Unleashing the Power of the Smartphone – Dan Dery Vice President of Products, Mobile Business Group
- A Smarter Way Forward in the Remote Revolution – Gianfranco Lanci, Lenovo Corporate President and Chief Operating Officer
Watch highlights from previous TechWorld events:
Tech World 2015 – Beijing, Tech World 2016 – San Francisco, Tech World 2017 – Shanghai, Tech World 2018 – Beijing, Tech World 2019 – Beijing.
Register for TechWorld 2020 here. #LenovoTechWorld