RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK, NC – January 28, 2015: Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) today announced its first partner program for cloud and managed service providers (MSPs) following the transition of the IBM System x server business to Lenovo. This new channel engagement program will offer service providers advantages in the form of competitive prices, unique financing plans, and the ability to choose infrastructure from a large and diverse product portfolio that best meets their needs.
As cloud technologies become increasingly attractive to complex business processes, service providers are required to develop and implement innovative approaches that enable flexible infrastructure integration, reduce IT sprawl and expenses, and enhance service quality for customers. The Lenovo Service Provider Program is specifically designed to help address these challenges by providing qualified service providers with the following:
- Access to technology and lower acquisition costs to increase IT availability. Qualified Lenovo Service Provider Program enrollees will be eligible to purchase systems at a discount directly from distributors.
- Options to help improve profitability and cash flow. Lenovo’s Kickstart program allows service providers to defer payments for up to 120 days, while its Rent & Grow program mirrors IT payments to usage. A Trade-In program for eligible products is also available to assist in recovering capital from currently installed assets1.
- Avenues to accelerate cloud services and time-to-revenue. Lenovo offers dedicated Express and FlexPac solutions2 along with special rate incentives on Enterprise Solutions Services to enable rapid infrastructure deployment.
- Innovative ways to grow their business. Business development funds to further invest in company growth along with Lenovo x86 vouchers that may be used for certifications to improve technical skills.
- Recognition from MSP industry leaders. MSPAlliance awarded Lenovo the MSPWorld Cup Award™ for “Best Managed Services Solution” at the 2014 MSPWorld Conference in Las Vegas. Lenovo is a recognized leader in x86 hardware and cloud software solutions, ranked No. 1 by ITIC for reliability for all x86 servers3 and No. 1 in customer satisfaction by TBR4.
“Managed services spending is expected to triple in the next few years, and with the recent integration of the IBM System x portfolio, Lenovo is well positioned to offer beneficial programs to new and existing providers,” said Brian Hamel, vice president and general manager, Enterprise Business Group. “This new program will provide approved service providers with a simple, efficient and profitable means to deliver high-value services to customers.”
To learn more about the new Lenovo Service Provider Program, visit the program overview page.
Lenovo (HKSE: 992) (ADR: LNVGY) is a $39 billion global Fortune 500 company and a leader in providing innovative consumer, commercial, and enterprise technology. Our portfolio of high-quality, secure products and services covers PCs (including the legendary Think and multimode YOGA brands), workstations, servers, storage, smart TVs and a family of mobile products, including smartphones, tablets and apps. Join us on LinkedIn, follow us on Facebook or Twitter (@Lenovo) or visit us at www.lenovo.com.
1The Kickstart and Rent & Grow programs are subject to credit eligibility
2 Available to eligible North America service providers only
3 ITIC Global Server Hardware, Reliability Report: 2014 – 2015 (May 2014)
4 TBR Customer Satisfaction Rating 1Q14 Survey